Vacuum Services

In general, homeowners do not know their septic system. You really don’t think about it until there is a problem: your toilet won’t flush! It is suggested that a septic tank should be pumped every 3 - 5 years depending on the household use. If this maintenance is neglected too long you may start to experience problems. Difficulty in flushing toilets, bathwater is slow to drain or you may find "wet" spots on you lawn over the weeping bed area. This could result in costly repairs. By maintaining your septic tank on a regular basis you can save those costly repairs and extend the life of your septic system. Close to 60% water usage in a home occurs in the bathroom, more than half of that is from the toilet. The remaining 40% is thru kitchen and laundry activies.

Do’s and Don’ts

Good To Know

We are licensed pump out septic and holding tanks for both residential and commercial properties. We also offer tank locating, weeping tile locates and inspections.

Contact Us

Phone: 519-392-6068 / 519-392-8474
Toll Free: 1-800-834-4414
Fax: 519-392-6168